My very first blog post. What is there to say – hello Internet! I’m sure if the internet had sound there would most definitely be echoes in response to the previous sentence. I suppose I could go on to talking about this site in general.
Well, this will be my portfolio website that I happened to wrangle all on my own! Here, I’ve posted numerous projects, however I have a lot more to upload. You couldn’t imagine how tedious it is to dig up old projects and slap them onto the inter-webs. Who knows, maybe you could imagine – but let me tell you, I had no idea it would be this demanding. Personal archeology is quite the project. It is also fascinating – the things that you find. It’s a bit reminiscent of going through old diaries. Design happens to be such a personal account.
Anyway – a bit about myself. Hmm. I think I’ll just list my current favorites and then leave it at that. Shall we?
1. Favorite show [at the moment]: True Detectives I know what you’re thinking. What?! That show is perverse! It’s maniacal! Yes, very true. However, it is written in such a way that is so creative. The acting and directing is also impeccable. I could go on for days – we’d better jump to the next question.
2. Current Book: Right now, I’m re-reading Harry Potter. It is after all, the 15th anniversary! I remember waiting at midnight book parties, and savoring every last chapter. If that’s not nostalgia, I can’t tell you what is. On the Non-Fiction front, I’ve been reading a lot of Gary Vaynerchuck books. Jab Jab Jab Right Hook is a classic for any marketing professional.
3. iPhone or Android: I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. Don’t get me wrong – I LOVE apple devices. I have an iPad and a MacBook as well, but the display on iPhones are just comical. Droids are the way to go when it comes to phones!
4. Coffee Order: Americano – Room for Cream. Sweet and simple. Caffeine without the excess.
5. Favorite social media platform: Instagram. I’m partial to Instagram. I did my senior thesis on how our society is moving completely towards picture based UI [before instagram was huge, mind you!]. Alright, I know I sound a little hipster but it’s true! You can read it if you wish!
Well, that is quite enough about myself. I think it’s your turn! Leave me a comment with these five questions and their respective answers.
Until Next Time!